BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Monday - Friday by appointment only
BOOKING YOUR SESSION
Please call or email for an appointment
Cash or check only
*Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment so we can personalize your therapy!
24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
If you need to cancel your appointment,
please give a 24-hour notice. Thank you!
Tips for a Relaxing & Enjoyable Your Session
- Before the session, give your massage therapist accurate health information and share your expectations.
- Your massage therapist will probably use oils or lotions to decrease friction on your skin. If you have allergies, tell your massage therapist.
- Music might be played during your massage session. If you find music distracting, let your massage therapist know your preferences. The same goes for talking during your session.
- Report any discomfort you experience during the massage session, whether it’s physical or has something to do with the environment.
- Provide your massage therapist feedback during the massage concerning pressure and speed of hand movement, for example.
- Discuss any apprehensions you have about massage therapy with your massage therapist. Remember, your massage therapist is a professional who is dedicated to the profession.
- Remember, the therapeutic benefits of massage are cumulative so the more often you get a massage the better you will feel and the more quickly your body will respond.